Hello All, : )
This is a reminder to Class 8-412 that your Salvation Army Reflection essay is due on Monday. As directed on the paper, it must be typed, 12 font, Times New Roman and double spaced.
Reminder: Class 8-421 Girls, please bring in your black skirts on Monday.
Popular Posts
-
In Chazz Palminteri's movie, A Bronx Tale, there are many themes that arise from this one hundred and twenty two minute film. One ...
-
Hello All, I would like to point out that you must make sure that your PBH is printed and inside the mailbox the day it is due. Please don...
-
FYI Reminder for PBH Due 10.7.13 A. Book Review Please follow the template I provided for you in class. B. The Reading Café R...
-
Hello All, Please reread the requirements and criteria for how to post Socratic Seminar TPQs. Pos t ONE thought provoking open-ended q...
-
Hello 421, In order to submit your poetry portfolio project on May 4th, you will have to write a poem each day or in a couple of days (dep...
-
Hello All, Please do the following: 1.) Class 8-421 read all of Part Two of Fahrenheit 451 and answer the following questions in cle...
-
Hello All, I hope all of you are well and safe! If not, I pray things will get better for you and your family. Class 8-421 1. Please wr...
-
Hello All, This week we will be discussing stereotypes in our society and in literature. Please be prepared with your online cultural ster...
-
Hi All, I hope all of you come prepared with your poetry and food. Mr. Rivera said that all 8th grade students must dress up and bring the...
-
In connection to "Thinking outside the Box" with Walter Dean Myers literature, please answer the following questions using three d...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment