Popular Posts
-
Hello All, Please read the requirements and criteria for Socratic Seminar on JupiterEd and then post ONE thought provoking open-ended ques...
-
Hello Geniuses! Please note that the poetry analysis essay is not due on Monday. You will complete it in class on Monday as I had told you...
-
Hello 421, Please post your thought provoking questions on this site by Friday, April 10, 2015 no later than 7pm. Reflecting on some of...
-
Hello All, I hope you enjoyed your vacation thus far! I wanted to share another opportunity to earn extra points towards your grade. ...
-
Hello, As mentioned in class, please read the following: Top 10 favorite quotes due 9.23.13 (please scroll down to see the format) Wor...
-
Hello All, Please do the following: 1. Class 421 continue to read pp. 23-45 of Fahrenheit for next Monday. Use S.T.E.A.L. and other str...
-
Hello All! Please read the corrections below! Please note that the following is due on the following days: 1. Tuesday - Bring in on ...
-
Hello All, Please remember to do the following: 1. Bring in the $15 and permission slip 8 a.m. sharp Monday morning and wear your gym ...
-
Hello All, I hope all of you are well and safe! If not, I pray things will get better for you and your family. Class 8-421 1. Please wr...
-
• May 31 st – Historical Fiction Traditional Food Menu Presentation (in class oral presentation) • June 1 st – H.F. Traditional Food C...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment