Hello All!
Please read the corrections below!
Please note that the following is due on the following days:
1. Tuesday - Bring in on your flash drive a video recording of you talking about your most prized or favorite possession/object using the five questions posted on the blog site.
2. Wednesday - Bring in the object of your most prized or favorite possession to class. If it is a person or animal, please bring in a picture.
Popular Posts
-
Hello All, Please read the requirements and criteria for Socratic Seminar on JupiterEd and then post ONE thought provoking open-ended ques...
-
Hello All, I hope you enjoyed your vacation thus far! I wanted to share another opportunity to earn extra points towards your grade. ...
-
Hello, As mentioned in class, please read the following: Top 10 favorite quotes due 9.23.13 (please scroll down to see the format) Wor...
-
Hello All! Please read the corrections below! Please note that the following is due on the following days: 1. Tuesday - Bring in on ...
-
Hello All, Please remember to do the following: 1. Bring in the $15 and permission slip 8 a.m. sharp Monday morning and wear your gym ...
-
Hello All, I hope all of you are well and safe! If not, I pray things will get better for you and your family. Class 8-421 1. Please wr...
-
Hello All, I apologize for the delay. Please post your responses about the movie Selma here. Or, if you did not attend the trip, use a...
-
To continue our exploration of self, culture and our environment, in a full, typed, 12 font, Times New Romans, doubled spaced essay, you wil...
-
Hello All, Please read the requirements and criteria for Socratic Seminar on JupiterEd and then post ONE thought provoking open-ended q...
-
Hello All, As I mentioned to you all, there is NO WORK due on Monday because it is a holiday. All work that you submit will be for the Hol...
No comments:
Post a Comment