Popular Posts

Friday, November 11, 2011

Project Based Homework Due 11.14.11

There is no written or typed homework due on Monday the 14th. However, I do encourage you to continue reading independently. Pick up a magazine, book, newspaper, iPad, etc. and read, read, read.

Do not forget the vocabulary section of your reading notebook. By the first week of December, you should have a total of 20 words. This should include the words I provide in class as well as the unfamiliar words you have identified in your independent reading books.

To further explore and analyze theme, on Monday, I will hand out a movie permission slip to be viewed later in the week. Please note that the theme essay book review will not be due until I feel you are more prepared for it.

Email me if you have any questions at thereadingcafe@aol.com


Enjoy your weekend! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment