Please go to the following website
http://www.amazon.com/Garraways-Young-Adult-Nonfiction-Books/lm/R3FD0JLVKGRSUE
to select a book. You are not required to purchase it from Amazon but as I told you in the beginning of the year, you need to have a working library card. As much as I would like to, I do not have these books in my library.
Please note that you can select another book that is not on this list, however, I thought that these might interest you.
Happy Reading! : )
Popular Posts
-
Hello All, Please reread the requirements and criteria for how to post Socratic Seminar TPQs. Pos t ONE thought provoking open-ended ...
-
Hello All, Please read the requirements and criteria for Socratic Seminar on JupiterEd and then post ONE thought provoking open-ended ques...
-
Hello All, Please read the requirements and criteria for Socratic Seminar on JupiterEd and then post ONE thought provoking open-ended qu...
-
Hello All, Please do the following: Due 1.21.13 1. Reading Log Blog Posts due on online at http://missnatthereadingcafe.blogspot.com ....
-
Hello All, I apologize for the delay. Please post your responses about the movie Selma here. Or, if you did not attend the trip, use a...
-
Hello All, Please do the following: THE READING CAFE BLOGGING 421 Blogging due before 7pm Monday, December 16, 2013. Use this homewor...
-
Hello All, You can now post a blog response for the next book review which is based on the novel Inside Out and Back Again OR the biogr...
-
Hello All, Please read the requirements and criteria for Socratic Seminar on Class Jump and then post ONE thought provoking open-e...
-
Hello All, Please reread the requirements and criteria for how to post Socratic Seminar TPQs. Pos t ONE thought provoking open-ended q...
-
Hello All, Please reread the requirements and criteria for how to post Socratic Seminar TPQs. Pos t ONE thought provoking open-ended q...
No comments:
Post a Comment