Hello,
As mentioned in class, all I need you all to do is the following:
1. Choose a position to defend. Decided whether you think sports is good or bad for kids.
2. Find articles that supports your position about sports being good or bad for kids.
3. Find articles that counterargue your claim. For example, if I say that sports are good for kids because it helps in the fight of childhood obesity. I may want to also find articles that go against that. For example, I may find articles that claim that obese children who participate in sports may face ridicule and made fun of by their healthy and fit teammates. As a result they become isolated and depressed.
Once again find SPECIFIC NOT RANDOM articles related to your position. If you need assistance, please email me.
Remember that the last day to return the CPR permission slips and cash or money order made payable to PS 127 is 3.19.12.
Popular Posts
-
Hello, Please do the following: 421: I am entrusting you with the decision to create your own book groups based on the Holocaust book l...
-
Hello, Spring Break is right around the corner and you have work to do! Visit the previous posting for information needed for the ...
-
Hello, Please make sure to post your questions to the video that Sadia and Joshua selected. When posting your questions, these are the key...
-
Hello All, It was nice seeing you during the parent/teacher meeting. Class 8-421 please do the following: Overlook Reflection Due 11.1...
-
Hello 8-421, Video Q & A summary draft due on 6.4.14. Final Video due June 6, 2014. Please do the following: What is the quest...
-
Hello All, Please do the following: THE READING CAFE BLOGGING 421 Blogging due before 7pm Monday, December 16, 2013. Use this homewor...
-
Hello All, Please do the following: Class 421 - please write a brief synopsis of your sci-fi movie. It should include a brief 2-3 senten...
-
Hello, I hope you have enjoyed your vacation thus far and are looking forward to the warm days ahead. However, this is just a reminder tha...
-
Hello All, UPDATED INFORMATION!!! LEARNBOOST ASSIGNMENT If you look on learnboost, you will see your grades posted. You are still resp...
-
Hello All, The following is due: 1. Movie Book Review (I took the liberty of reposting the previous blog info about the movie/book rev...
No comments:
Post a Comment