Popular Posts

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Project Based Homework 3.26.12

Hello All,

This is just a friendly reminder to all of you who have been diligently working on your Tasks for the Bundles in class. Please remember that you will have to complete all of the tasks in order to not have your grade remain as a zero on Skedula. Read the feedback that I have provided for you in your portfolio on the post-it.

421- Redo or begin your counter arguments using the CA-R1-R2 graphic organizer I provided in class early this week. If you don't have it is your responsibility to ask for one or email me for an attachment. I will teach you how to write a professional closing conclusion paragraph next week.

424- Please write the first introductory paragraph for your Final Task using the Hook-3-T method that I taught you in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment