Popular Posts

Monday, November 5, 2012

PBH Due 11.12.12

Hello All,

I hope all of you are well and safe! If not, I pray things will get better for you and your family.

Class 8-421
1. Please write a reflection about your experience cleaning Overlook Park. Please write this in two pages max.  I do not have an outline for this, it is a free write, however, future reflection papers will have outlines.

2. All those who volunteered to create flyers, media advertisements (incl. rap, infomercials) and mascot costumes, please have this ready by Wednesday. The mascot costumes can be ready by Monday, November 12, 2012, however, please select who will be wearing which costumes so that you are not laboring in vain. Our tiniest students of 421 are preferable, however, a tall person could be a tall bottle of water. Just giving hints. : )

3. First Draft of WDM Wisdom paper (only the intro and 1st, 2nd and 3rd body paragraph) due on Monday, 11.12.12. I will show you how to write a collegial intro and body paragraphs in class this week...hopefully.

4. I will let you know when your PBL proposal letters are due.

Class 8-401
1. First Draft of WDM Wisdom paper (only the intro and 1st body paragraph) due on Monday, 11.12.12. I will show you how to write a collegial intro and body paragraph in class this week...hopefully.

Both classes:

1. Please complete the character analysis chart worksheet, you will need it to help you write your paper. All of you will see why I have asked you to do all of these "questionable' assignments for homework and classwork since September.

2. All movie permission slips are due on Wednesday, 11.7.12.

3. I will provide Book Review # 2 Setting Outline when copies are placed inside my mailbox.

If you have any questions, please email me!

Miss. N : )

No comments:

Post a Comment